STIMULATION OF STUDENTS' INTEREST TO LEARN FOREIGN LANGUAGES IN TECHNICAL UNIVERSITIES
This article focuses on recent advances in the field of professionally oriented foreign language teaching. The analysis of the main approaches presented by leading local and foreign scientists concerning the realization of competence-based approach in system of vocational training in technical universities is carried out. The criteria of students’ professional competence formation, a set of organizational and pedagogical conditions and correctly chosen content of educational and methodical material, methodology of its application, means and methods of increasing the efficiency of the process of students’ professional competence formation in technical universities are defined. The problem of formation of motives of students’ educational activity, taking into account the specific character of foreign language learning in technical universities is considered. New scientific approaches providing the effectiveness of language professional training of specialists-to-be are offered. The ways of effective stimulation of students’ interest to a foreign language learning as а means of forming their professional competence are specified. During the research it was found that the role and functions of a teacher as well as professional qualities are greatly changed in a paradigm of personal-oriented language education.
Bokareva, G.A., (1995). The improvement of system of students’ vocational training. Kaliningrad, Russia: Kaliningrad [in Russian].
Bolotov,V.A., Isaev,E.I., Slobodchikov,V.I. (1997). Design of professional pedagogical education. Pedagogics, 4,67. [in Russian].
Vergasov, V. M., (1985). Activization of cognitive activity of students in higher educational establishment. Vishha shkola, Kyiv, Ukraine: Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
l'in, E.P., (2000). Motivation and motives. St.Petersburg, Russia: Piter [in Russian].
Chigrinov, V.I.. (1987). Forms, methods and means of activization of students’ educational-cognitive activity. Kharkov, Ukraine: Kharkov. [in Ukrainian].
GOST Style Citations
1. Бокарева Г.А. Совершенствование системы профессиональной подготовки студентов / Г.А.Бокарева. – Калининград: Калининградское изд-во, 1995. – 264 с.
2. Болотов В.А. Проектирование профессионального педагогического образования / Болотов В.А., Исаев Е.И., Слободчиков В.И. // Педагогика. – 1997. – №4. – C. 67.
3. Вергасов В.М. Активизация познавательной деятельности студента в вузе / Вергасов В.М. – К.: Вища школа, 1985. – 196 с.
4. Ильин Е.П. Мотивация и мотивы / Е.П.Ильин. – Спб.: Питер, 2000. – 512 с.
5. Чигринов В.И. Формы, методы и средства активизации учебно-познавательной деятельности обучающихся / В.И. Чигринов. – Харьков: ХГУ, 1987.– 91 с.
- There are currently no refbacks.
Copyright (c) 2015 Journal of the National Technical University of Ukraine “KPI”: Philology and Educational Studies
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
ISSN 2410-8278 (Online), ISSN 2307-1591 (Print)