ON PHILOSOPHICAL AND PEDAGOGICAL FACETS OF TEACHING AND LEARNING REGULARITIES
Effective realization of teaching strategies is affected by various factors of pedagogical science. Theoretical and methodological foundations of pedagogy facilitate understanding of approaches towards organizing effective teaching process. Interdependent occurrence of teaching process together with nature development and social processes in objective reality is subject to corresponding regularities. Objectively, regularities are revealed from accumulated pedagogical experience. Knowledge about teaching and learning regularities is suggested to be one of basic theoretical tools for pedagogical reality cognition. The paper deals with phenomenon of regularity which essentially affects occurrence of teaching and learning. This paper is primarily concerned with establishing the essence of categorial notion of regularity in the context of philosophy and pedagogy and defining specificity of its influence on teaching process. It is pointed to the fact that philosophical and historical prerequisites determine formation of pedagogical regularities. In view of this, some didactic inferences of J. A. Comenius are briefly analyzed and the importance of his philosophical and pedagogical research is substantiated. According to the specificity and logic of manifestation in teaching and learning process, basic criteria of regularities’ classifications are identified. Considering regularities as important factors which, to some extent, stipulate outcomes of teaching and learning is accentuated.
Miniar-Beloruchev, R. (1990). French teaching methodology. Moscow, Russia: Prosvescheniye [in Russian].
New encyclopedic dictionary (2004). Moscow, Russia: RIPOL CLASSIC [in Russian].
Rean, A., Bordovskaya, N., & Rozum, S. (2000). Psychology and pedagogy. St. Petersburg, Russia: Piter [in Russian].
Spirkin, A. (2010). Philosophy (2nd ed.). Moscow, Russia: Gardariky [in Russian].
Khutorskoy, A. (2003). Didactic heuristics. Theory and technology of creative education. Moscow, Russia: Publ. Center of MGU [in Russian].
Aminov, T. (2014). The Structure and Logic of the Pedagogical Process as the Basis of the Conception of Historical and Actual Pedagogical Research. Life Science Journal, 11 (11), 544-547. Retrieved from http://www.lifesciencesite.com
Bogen, J. (2014). Theory and Observation in Science. In N. Zalta (Ed.), The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Retrieved from http://plato.stanford.edu/archives/sum2014/entries/science-theory-observation/
Chalmers, A. (1999). Making sense of Laws of Physics. In H. Sankey (Ed.), Australasian Studies of History and Philosophy of Science: Causation and Laws of Nature (pp. 3-19). The Netherlands : Kluwer Academic Publishers BV.
Dobinson, C. (Ed.). (1970). Comenius and Contemporary Education. Proceedings of the International Symposium. Hamburg : Unesco Institute for Education.
Guradze, H. (1952). Epistemological Background of Natural Law. Notre Dame Law Review, 27, 360-376. Retrieved from http://scholarship.law.nd.edu/ndlr/vol27/iss3/2?utm_source
Keatinge, M. (Ed.). (1896). The Great Didactic of John Amos Comenius. London: Adam and Charles Black. Retrieved from https://archive.org/stream/greatdidacticofj00come# page/38/mode/2p
Wiseman, D. G. at al. (Eds.). (2007). Teaching at the University Level : Cross-cultural Perspectives from the United States and Russia (I. Tupitsyna & A. Vasilieva, Trans). Springfield, Illinois : Charles C Thomas Publisher, Ltd.
GOST Style Citations
1. Миньяр-Белоручев Р. К. Методика обучения французскому языку / Р. К. Миньяр-Белоручев. – М. : Просвещение, 1990. – 223 с.
2. Новый энциклопедический словарь. – М. : Большая Российская энциклопедия, РИПОЛ КЛАССИК, 2004. – 1456 с.
3. Реан А. А. Психология и педагогика / А. А. Реан, Н. В. Бордовская, С. И. Розум. – СПб. : Питер, 2000. – 432 с.
4. Спиркин А. Г. Философия : учеб. для вузов / А. Г. Спиркин. – 2-е изд. – М. : Гардарики, 2010. – 736 с.
5. Хуторской А. В. Дидактическая эвристика. Теория и технология креативного обучения / А. В. Хуторской. – М. : Изд-во МГУ, 2003. – 416 с.
6. Aminov T. М. The Structure and Logic of the Pedagogical Process as the Basis of the Conception of Historical and Actual Pedagogical Research [Electronic resource] / T. М. Aminov // Life Science Journal. – 2014. – № 11. – P. 544-547. – Access mode: http://www. lifesciencesite.com
7. Bogen J. Theory and Observation in Science [Electronic resource] / J. Bogen // The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. – 2014. – Access mode: http://plato.stanford.edu/archives/sum2014/entries/science-theory-observation/
8. Chalmers A. Making sense of Laws of Physics / A. Chalmers // Australasian Studies of History and Philosophy of Science: Causation and Laws of Nature. – The Netherlands: Kluwer Academic Publishers BV, 1999. – P. 3-19.
9. Comenius and Contemporary Education: [Proceedings of the International Symposium / edited by C. Dobinson]. – Hamburg: Unesco Institute for Education, 1970. – 95 p.
10. Guradze H. Epistemological Background of Natural Law [Electronic resource] / H. Guradze // Notre Dame Law Review. – 1952. – № 27. – P. 360-376. – Access mode : http://scholarship.law.nd.edu/ndlr/vol27/iss3/2?utm_ source
11. Keatinge M. The Great Didactic of John Amos Comenius [Electronic resource] / M. Keatinge // London: Adam and Charles Black, 1896. – 468 p. – Access mode : //archive.org/stream/greatdidacticofj00come#page/38/mode/2p
12. Teaching at the University Level: Cross-cultural Perspectives from the United States and Russia / edited by D. G. Wiseman. – Springfield, Illinois: Charles C Thomas Publisher, Ltd. – 175 p.
Copyright (c) 2015 Journal of the National Technical University of Ukraine “KPI”: Philology and Educational Studies
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
ISSN 2410-8278 (Online), ISSN 2307-1591 (Print)